Monday, August 30, 2010

Bits and Pieces


So I managed to unpick 1 1/2 squares last night. What else ya gonna do while watching the Emmy's. It actually made the mazillion commercials and long acceptance speeches much more tolerable.

I spent the morning cutting. As in the whole morning. I am starting a new twin size quilt that has a lot of pieces. I also cut out my strips for the chubby squares quilt a long. Those are some tiny squares.

Add On - I figured this post needed a picture. I just finished strip piecing for my chubby squares and cut them into 2 patch rectangles. Now I have to turn each of these little guys into 4 patch squares. Good Times!


I also have a huge event coming in a week. I am super excited about it! No hints, you'll just have to wait and see. And if you do happen to know (Because you have seen me working on it at sewing night), just keep it real hush, hush :)

So that's it for today. I am off to get the kids at the bus stop. Happy Quilting!

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I just love hearing from you!!
Have a Happy Quilting Day :)

Melissa