Thursday, March 3, 2011

Happenings in Blogland!

So have you seen what Fat Quarterly is up to??  They are taking two of my favorites and combining them to come up with March Modern Fabric Madness!!!  It is a bracket tournament for fabric!!  So much fun!!  So if you haven't filled out your bracket yet head on over to Fat Quarterly and print yourself one and join in on the fun!  My final four are Parisville, Innocent Crush, Modern Meadow, and Echino.  (Not to say that those are my personal favorites, they are just the ones that I think will go far :)


Also, have you checked out the Moda Bake Shop monthly Contest??  March is Charm Pack Month!!  To find out more about it go ahead and click on the picture below.  There will be lots of fun prizes and a feature on the Moda Bake Shop for the winner!!


And lastly, we are getting close to finishing up the Happy Quilting Quilt-A-Long.  Just one more step (which will be posted tomorrow) on the blocks and then just putting together the rows and we will be done!!!  I am so excited.  Thanks to everyone who is playing along.  It has and continues to be a blast!!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sad I couldn't make my blocks - I really wanted to do this. But lots of things were happening making it impossible for me to even think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am working on an entry for MBS. I am so excited!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I just love hearing from you!!
Have a Happy Quilting Day :)

Melissa