Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Snuggly Squares II

So you might not remember, but my very first Moda Bake Shop tutorial was this super adorable little baby girl quilt called Snuggly Squares made with the adorable Lily and Will line.


So when I heard that Bunny Hill Designs was coming out with a second Lily and Will line I knew immediately that I wanted to make a "fraternal twin boy" quilt for Snuggly Squares. Something similar but slightly more boyish :)

So with that,  I am super excited to introduce my newest Moda Bake Shop tutorial Snuggly Squares II


I am so excited about this tutorial.  It is super easy, goes together quickly, and just turns out adorable!!!  I love the Lily & Will II line every bit as much as the original!!!  


I just love that little bunny backing!!!  I had so much fun making this project and hope your will love it also.  So take a second and head on over to the Moda Bake Shop and leave me a little comment love :)


And if you just love it, want it, and need it . . . You know where you can get it at.  Don't you just love Leah over at Burgundy Buttons!!!  She has put together a super adorable Snuggly Squares II quilt kit for this little tutorial!!  She has made kits for both color ways in the line so you can choose between the  blue or the yellow.  Sweet huh!!  And, the kit also comes with an adorable quilt label to add that finishing touch to your quilt.  Super Sweet!!!  So hurry over, as always, supplies are limited :)


And as a complete side note  . . but somewhat related . . . I am so super excited to announce that the owner of my original Snuggly Squares quilt (that super cute pink one at the top) arrived in the world late last night!!  Ya for my newest niece Nancy!!!  I wish I had a picture but hopefully I will get her parents to send me one soon :)  

Oh, and it looks like we made it to 600 followers . . . check back tomorrow for a giveaway :)
Pin It!

12 comments:

  1. Oh Melisaa, I ove those quilts. They are perfect for what I do..make quilts for the North. I'll definitely be checking your blog tomorrow and checking your tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww look at that baby!! Good thing you can only see the baby from far away... cuz I'd be too sweet on the baby.. and forget to look at the quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your quilt design...thanks for sharing with all of us that don't have that talent! (But we can sure follow your super tutorials!)
    Jacque in SC
    quiltnsrep(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so sweet! I love it! Both quilts are darling!! Congratulations! You've been busy lately!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling again. Is this Jen's baby? Your tutorials make it all look so easy. What's next?

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on the followers - and the new bundle of love! Can't wait to get my hands on one of those kits! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those quilts are supercute - I already loved the first one so much! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's hard for me to resist anything with Bunny Hill fabrics. I am an Anne Sutton groupie. Lovely quilt and as usual a first rate tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this adorable quilt. Looks like another Melissa quilt for my new granddaughter! Love the tutorial.
    Thanks
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  10. By chance do you have this pattern in a "twin" size avail????

    ReplyDelete
  11. hello tioga74,

    I didn't design this with a twin size in mind, however,you could easily make the layout 6 x 8 (in the blocks) to make it more appropriate for a twin size. I hope this helps :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I just love hearing from each and every one of you!!
Have a Happy Quilting Day :)

Melissa