Monday, March 28, 2011

A Stroll Down Penny Lane

It's here!!!!  My first Riley Blake Cutting Corners Tutorial.  I am so very excited to share this project!!


This amazing line of fabric is called Penny Lane and designed by Deena Rutter for My Mind's Eye.  Isn't it just adorable!!!  And the quality of fabric is fantastic.  It was so enjoyable to work with!!


So click on over to Riley Blake Cutting Corners and check out this project tutorial.  It is really beginner friendly and a quilt that goes together quick.  So fun!!!


And if you just love it, want it, and need it . . . You are in Luck!!  Because the amazing Leah at Burgundy Buttons has put together an adorable A Stroll Down Penny Lane quilt kit (with a pink or blue label) and as always, it is all you need and at an amazing discounted Burgundy Buttons price.  And, it even comes with a super adorable quilt label for that perfect finish to your quilt :)  So hurry over and get yours while supplies last :)




And check back tomorrow for a second tutorial.  Yup, 2 tutorials in 2 days.  I have been busy :)

And since completing this tutorial was my "One Thing One Week" challenge - I am linking up to Amy :)  And to AmyLouHoo :)  Lots of talented Amy's out there :)

   


Pin It!

16 comments:

  1. That is darling!! Great tutorial!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh that quilt is gorgeous. Thanks for the tutorial, but I don't know if I dare try it. I'm only on my first quilt! I hopped over from One Thing, One Week, have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, so can we talk about fabric quality???? wow, there is a broad spectrum even among the BIG names... a lesson learned the hard way. just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this tutorial. Unfortunately I was unable to print it. The first two pages were fine but then just gobblety gook!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful quilt, great job! Congrats on getting so many tutorials done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jan, I just did it on mine and it came out fine. Let me know if you keep having problems :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tutorial - lots of prep work, but easy prep work. I must admit, I have not worked with Riley BLake fabrics yet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done! I have enough trouble reading patterns properly, let alone writing instructions for one, and you did 2! :- )

    Hazle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful job Melissa. Congratulations on your first Riley Blake Cutting Corners tutorial as well. It looks great. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a perfect springtime quilt! thanks for the good cheer!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great quilt... my tute for Riley Blake is April 5th, my first one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very clear tutorial! Congratulations on it and completing your challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great tutorial. I went over to check it out. That is so creative and I love the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This quilt is simply amazing! Such beautiful colors and a great pattern. I never knew you did all this. I'm so glad Kristy introduced me to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Funny, whenever I click on the link nothing happens. I can't even get that website to come up!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Funny, whenever I click on the link nothing happens. I can't even get that website to come up!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I just love hearing from each and every one of you!!
Have a Happy Quilting Day :)

Melissa