Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wantobe Quilter Campaign!!!

Okay, so we all know that I am a little crazy about quilting :)  Well there is a new campaign going on over at one of my favorite blogs (Sew We Quilt) for new Want To Be Quilters who are just getting started out in the wonderful world of quilting.  The idea is to spread the joy of quilting (so that you can all think about quilting as often as I do, tee hee hee)  And the best thing about it is you can win big!!!  Oh, and I should mention when you win, I win too  (and you all love me and want me to win too, right :) 



So what can you win . . .
They are having quilting supplies to giveaway 5 x a week for 12 weeks.  From sewing machines to irons, to die cutters, to mats, to rotary cutters, sewing baskets, scissors, batting, needles, rolled sewing machine bags, patterns, books, magazines...everything you could imagine to assist you in being a NEW Quilter.   (I will mention though, if you do win . . . you have to pay for the shipping of the prizes, as the oranizer is doing so much she would go bankrupt in shipping costs.  But trust me, these prizes will be worth the shipping.  However, if you win something that you don't want to pay shipping for you can just not claim the prize, or you can tell me you don't want that particular prize, I am pretty positive I would be willing to pay for shipping to my house :)
So what qualifies you to be a Wantobe Quilter . . . 
You do not have your own machine, tools, notions, or fabric stash.  (now I know a few of you have a old, beat up, or "wimpy" machine but that is okay, that just means you don't qualify to win a machine, but you can win anything else.)  Basically, You could have made a quilt once with a Mom, Sister, Friend, ect. but you loved it, and want to do it more, but you don't have your own tools. 
So what do you have to do . . .
FIRST - Email me your name, email,  and phone number sew I can submit this to the organizer.  (These won't be redistributed and you can email them to me at happyquiltingmelissa (at) gmail (dot) com )
SECOND - Make sure you are a follower at my blog (www.happyquiltingmelissa.blogspot.com) and a follower at Stash Manicure.  http://stashmanicure.blogspot.com).  (Following is easy, just click on the follow button up in the top left hand corner of the blog :)   

Doing these two easy steps qualifies you to win!!  Pretty Easy Right!!! 

 There are over 49 Sponsors involved.  And oh my goodness it is going to be a blast!! I am pretty excited to be part of this, sew should you. I love being a QUILTER and I hope that a few of you can maybe win big and start down your own path of having quilting on the brain 24/7.   So if you are interested, just follow the 2 steps above :)  
This all starts August 1st so make sure to send me those emails by then :)  It is going to be so much fun!!!!
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. I just sent you an email to sign up for the campaign.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa
    I just became a follower and am on my way to e-mail my info.
    This is such a fabulous give away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melissa ! I sent you an email for sponsorship ! thanks for th einfo and I hope we bring each other some PRIZES !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I just love hearing from you!!
Have a Happy Quilting Day :)

Melissa