Monday, August 29, 2011

I'm Still Here :)

Just a quick note . . .  Sorry for the lack of posts this last few days.  We had family and friends staying with us since Wednesday and my oh my, we have had some great times!!  And because of those great times, no time was spent in my sewing room.  But I am heading there as soon as I get the laundry going :)  So never fear, Block #4 of the Happy Quilting STARS Quilt-A-Long will be up today (at some point in time :)

And since no post is complete without a picture . . . Here is what I received in the mail the other day from the wonderful people at Aurifil.  More on this to come :)


Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, I still haven't tried Aurafil yet, I guess I should see what all the hoopla is about :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice. So many great colours and I have not tired Aurafil yet either but one of my blogging friends from the US has sent me some. So will try it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a project I had to do college, but mine was paint, not thread. Also: are you going to do a giveaway with some Aurifil?! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yumm! Aurifil is not in my budget, but I've heard that it is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Melissa,

    I love Aurifil Thread! I look forward to your future posts telling of your experience with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I just love hearing from you!!
Have a Happy Quilting Day :)

Melissa