Friday, August 12, 2011

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!!!

Thank you so much to the Fat Quarter Shop for their amazing sponsorship!!!!  They really are amazing and I am sew happy to have them sponsoring Happy Quilting!!!


So let's get to the winner!!!  The winner of the Off the Rail Quilt Kit is . . . . .


Drum roll for Mr. Random. Org . . .  #345 . . .  Congrats to Kathy H!!!

Kathy H 145said...

I would pick the easy as ten quilt kit. It looks so nice in those blues and greens.
Kathy, I have sent you an email.   Thank you everyone for your fun comments on stars.  It was so fun to get to read them!!!  I look forward to Monday when we will start the STARS Quilt-a-long.  Ya-all come back now, ya hear :)
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Kathy and thank you for hosting another wonderful give away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Kathy! Have fun with your prize!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Kathy.

    I sure will be back Monday. Looking forward to starting my stars.

    Thanks Melissa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Kathy. Thank you Melissa for hosting such generous giveaway and thanks to the FQS. 'Winner, Winner Chicken dinner' is one phrase I have not heard before. So funny. My boys will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MElissa, I love all the quilts in your etsy store. I'm curious as to HOW you do your quilting...is it by hand, machine or longarm? It all looks very nice. I'm thinking of buying a longarm and was curious as to how other quilters felt was the best way to go, brands, etc..?
    Blessings
    Gmama Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I just love hearing from you!!
Have a Happy Quilting Day :)

Melissa