Monday, October 3, 2011

VIBee Block for Angela

Yippee Skippee for being on top of things again!!! (at least for a day, right :)  Angela's month is October and here it is October 3rd and I already have my block done!!!  Okay, I admit, This is mostly due to the fact that I will get to meet Angela this weekend at the Sewing Summit and I plan to hand deliver it to her.  (I am so stinking excited for this weekend, hoolay smokes it is going to be fun!!!)



We spent yesterday as a family at my In-Laws cabin.  Autumn is in full-swing and it is absolutely breathtaking.  I just had to share!!



My five little kiddo's.  At least almost everyone was looking at the camera :)
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely children you have.Your eldest girl looks very happy to be nursing her baby sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous family photo! The trees photo is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melissa,
    -wonderful autum-pictures, cute kids and your blocks are beautiful too ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blocks and great pics of your kiddos.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I just love hearing from you!!
Have a Happy Quilting Day :)

Melissa