Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valantine's Day Tutorials


Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!!!!!!

So last year at this time I was finishing up my first Blog Hop.  The Simply Charmed Blog Hop :)  It was so much fun.  Makes me realize I need to do another one some time. (You know, when I have a minute or 2)   I thought I would be fun to share the tutorials from the hop today.  I mean, after all, they are filled with lots of hearts and hugs and kisses :)



 Heather from Quilt Story with the Heart Garland Tutorial

 Melissa from Lilac Lane with the Be Mine Tote Tutorial

Angela from Cut to Pieces with the Pincushion Tutorial

 Natalia from Piece N Quilt with the Trio of Pillows Tutorial


 Corey from Little Miss Shabby with the Shabby Heart Pillow

Have a Happy Valentines Day and be sure to give an extra hug or kiss to the ones you love!!!

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. That was a great Blog Hop! I still have this stuff saved to try one day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the replay. I (still) have several of these on my to-do list.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I just love hearing from you!!
Have a Happy Quilting Day :)

Melissa