Friday, November 15, 2013

By the Number 3

Today I have three fun places to send you.  So fun!!!

#1 - Today is my day for hosting Handmade Holidays over at Sew Mama Sew.  My day is filled with lots of tutorials all revolving around some of our favorite Holiday Traditions :)  Yup, lots and lots of Holiday Fun Tutorials to be found :)  You can check out the tutorials  (and enter to win some great prizes) right here :)

  

#2 - The ever so sweet Christa from Christa Quilts is highlighting me in her Show and Tell Friday post!!  She is sharing lots of fun pictures from her visit a few months ago.  I didn't realize how many pictures she took (including this one below that I am totally stealing because it is so precious :)  while she was here.  So fun!!!  Pop on over and check it out :)


#3 - Today is the day!!!!!  Registration is now open!!!   So exciting :)  Click here to go to Registration :)


Alright, Let the hopping begin :)   Have a Happy Quilting Weekend!!!


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I so, so love the fairy tale quilt. Hope to make one someday (hopefully sooner then later) to place by our books.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I just love hearing from you!!
Have a Happy Quilting Day :)

Melissa