Monday, December 2, 2013

Cyber Monday Pattern Sale

We'll It's Cyber Monday and Happy Quilting is participating with a Pattern Sale.  For today only, all Happy Quilting Patterns will be marked down from $8.50 to $6.00

And as a special bonus, if you order three or more patterns, you will receive a free pattern.  Just leave me a note of which pattern you would like free in the comments of your order and will email it to you directly :)

Patterns can be purchased in my Craftsy Store or my Etsy Store :)


And be sure to check out all of my amazing Sponsor's Cyber Monday Sales!!  They are just to the right under the Sponsor Spotlight section :)

Have a Happy Quilting / Cyber Monday Shopping Day :)


Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I just love hearing from you!!
Have a Happy Quilting Day :)

Melissa