Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's off to Teach I Go

I am so excited.  I get to spend the next 2 days teaching some of my favorite quilts!!!  Yippee!!!  I just love teaching!!!  It is just so incredibly fun to be able to share this passion I have for quilting.   To spend an entire day talking fabric, design, and free motion.   I spend most of yesterday finishing up everything to get ready.  I got all of the sample boards pinned up, extra sewing materials packed, and  pattern printed.  I even ordered some of the cute little pattern bags to put them in.  It is such a fun little finishing touch :)  So this is it, I think I have everything.  I guess I will find out soon if I forgot anything :)  I will be sure to take lots of pictures :)


Pin It!

11 comments:

  1. Wish I was one of your students! Have fun. ~Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I look forward to reading more about your adventures in teaching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do you teach at? how did you get involved in that? I would LOVE to teach quilting

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I have said this before, but I wish I lived closer so I could take one of your classes! Enjoy...I know your students will!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where can I find the pattern for the star quilt on the top of the middle pile? I love it! :)
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Melissa That is my Summer Breeze pattern. You can click on it over on the right to be taken to my etsy shop :)

      Delete
  6. Have a great time! Can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have lots of fun ~ sure wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I just love hearing from you!!
Have a Happy Quilting Day :)

Melissa