Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Small Town Quilt Show - In A Big Town Way!!

Wow, time sure flies when you are having fun quilting ;)  I can't believe this quilt show is just 5 months away.  The gals at Piece N Quilt have been working hard to get everything set for the big weekend!!  Not only are there some amazing classes, but they are lining up fun social activities as well.  I am all for an all Night PJ Party with Prizes!!  So fun :)



To say I am excited to be teaching at this wonderful event would be a huge understatement.  Teaching is one of my absolute favorite parts of quilting.  It is so incredible to be surrounded by people who share your passion.  I will be teaching two classes while in Midway.

On Friday I get to teach one of my new favorites, In Your Neighborhood.


And on Saturday I get to teach one of my all time favorites, Summer Breeze.


There are so many amazing classes being taught.  You can see all of the classes here :)  Amazing classes right!!  That is because there are some amazing women teaching.  Check out the teaching roster :)  Uber amounts of talent all gathered for one awesome weekend!!

Tina Lewis

So mark your calendars for the last weekend in June :)  It is going to be so much fun!!!




Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. I really want to attend as it only takes about 30 minutes to drive to Midway, but I'm still debating since I'm relatively new to quilting and do not want to be overwhelmed. Decisions, decisions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go, Melanie, go!!! Have a blast taking a few classes...you will learn new techniques and meet new friends! I've driven to Ohio from Washington state, via Florida, to take quilting classes! So very worth while, if only to open our eyes to the possibilities!

      Delete
  2. I wish this wasn't all the way in UT -- it looks great and those classes look like they are going to be great fun . I wonder if hubby would consider a cross country move so I can live closer to most of my blogger friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's quite the line up, have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been planning to attend (coming from Ohio) and take your Summer Breeze class among others, but I was unable to get that week off at work. NOT HAPPY! I still have my reservation at the resort, but haven't registered for classes or purchased my plane ticket until I find out whether I can work this out. :-(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I just love hearing from you!!
Have a Happy Quilting Day :)

Melissa