Monday, February 17, 2014

Up for the Challenge

Did you see??  The Modern Quilt Guild announced their next challenge!!  Yippee!! I had so much fun with the last challenge and have been eagerly awaiting the announcement of this one.   This time it will be using Micheal Miller's new line Petal Pinwheels.   I am loving these colors and designs!!!


I am all signed up and the ideas are starting to swirl.  I can't wait!!!

So how about you, are you up for the challenge.  It really is so much fun to be a part of.  It just blows me away seeing everyone's own personal creative take on the same fabrics.  The variety of projects created is just amazing!!


Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Sounds exciting! I love the fabrics but I can't see where to sign up though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How does this work? Do you have to be a member of a MQG? If not, where and how do you sign up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa thanks for the heads up. :) I have been meaning to join MQG. Just joined as individual and signed up to do the challenge. exciting and scary all in one. There have been a lot of really great projects completed in the last challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a topic that's near to my heart... Take care! Where can I find the contact details for questions? watch Grudge Match online

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I just love hearing from you!!
Have a Happy Quilting Day :)

Melissa