Thursday, December 22, 2011

TNT Thursday

This week I had so much fun trying something completely new to me.  I put together 2 virtual bees for 2012.  And it was a lot less scary then I thought it would be :)  I can not believe the response that I got from those of you who wanted to "Bee with me."  Thank you so much.  I truly wish I could have created enough groups for everyone, but alas, my sewing time just won't allow it :)  I will be the Bee Mama for the US group and my good friend Cherie took the reins for the International group :)  I can't wait for next year to get going on some blocks :)  And since every good post needs a picture, here is the button that Leah from Burgundy Buttons has made up for the group.  Isn't it just fabulous!!!  She is working on one for the other group and I can't wait to see it :)


So . . . .   What have you tried new this week????  Let's see those links :)




Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Melissa- have a wonderful and Merry Christmas! I love your blog and I am always looking forward to what you are up to next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the linky party and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could have signed up for your bee! I just haven't felt like I can devote the time to one yet... maybe next time around. I'll definitely enjoy reading about how it goes, though. :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool!

    The merriest of Christmases to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I just love hearing from you!!
Have a Happy Quilting Day :)

Melissa