Thursday, October 25, 2012

TNT - The Final Chapter

Well, can you believe we have been linking up with TNT for a year???  That's right, this is the 52nd TNT link up.  And it will be the last.  (at least for now.)  I have so enjoyed seeing all of your amazing projects.  I love hearing that you are branching out and Trying New Things.  And for that matter, I love that it has forced me to branch out and Try New Things.  But, I have to admit, I am getting overwhelmed.  It is hard to Try Something New every week.  (And some of my lame weeks really show that :) And I am finding it harder and harder to find time to respond to all of your links. And so I think it is time to let go.  That doesn't mean I will stop Trying New Things, and I sure hope you continue to Try New Things as well!!!!  I will just post about them randomly going forward and I encourage you to do the same :)

I want to say a huge Thank You to all of you who linked up with me from week to week.  I can't being to describe how wonderful it was to see you stretching outside your comfort zone!!  I so appreciate you being a part of TNT Thursday!!!


 

So, how about one final chapter!!!

What am I Trying New???  Well, I am on my way to Market!!!!  I am so very excited to meet so many amazing blogging friends.  I am so very excited to meet my wonderful sponsors in person!!!  I am so very excited to be surrounded by quilty goodness for 2 whole days!!!  And I am so very excited, (and so nervous that I have had butterflies for the last 2 days) to participate in the Sweet Celebrations Book Signing and Schoolhouse.  See, I tend to ramble and be a little silly when I get nervous, so by the end of this week all of my friends might think I am a wee bit crazy, but hey, they probably won't be to far off :)


So how about??  One last time . . . What have you Tried New this week???  Link on up!!




Pin It!

11 comments:

  1. Melissa, I am sorry to see TNT Thursday go away, but I really understand. This month was my last QED. It is really hard to keep it up. Thank you for hosting such a fun link-up, I have thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm thrilled that I linked up in the beginning and I'm linking up again today. Thanks for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand Melissa! Sometimes we have to make choices about where our energy and time goes. I hate to see TNT go - I haven't always been able to link up, but I have really enjoyed seeing all the great projects every week. Thanks for hosting it for us :*) Glad that I got to be part of your Final Chapter :*)

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a great time at Market!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting - it's been fun! And have a fantastic time at Market!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun at Market. I tried several new quilting things yesterday...but have no pictures or posts to share yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear it's the last one. It has been fun! Have fun at Market and take lots of photos!

    ps. I love your modern chain quilt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, it's so sad, but I understand you! I work on my own 52-weeks-project and I'm in week 15... It is demanding!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am trying to learn the word "no" as well. Sometimes our intentions are great, but time gets in the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the motivation with TNT Thursdays - I've enjoyed linking up when I could and will miss it but totally understand! Enjoy your Thursdays - I'll still be following all that you do :) Sooo envious of you going to Market - have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for hosting such a great link-up this past year. I didn't link up every week, but your party certainly helped keep me motivated to stretch myself this year. I'll still be following along on your sewing adventures - have fun at Market! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so very much for hosting TNT Thursdays. I have really enjoyed viewing all the different quilting ideas and being inspired by others. Have a wonderful weekend at market :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I just love hearing from you!!
Have a Happy Quilting Day :)

Melissa