Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I Need a List

I haven't done a WIP post for a little while and boy oh boy do I need one.  The list in my head is starting to get a little long and I am worried things are gonna fall out :)  So many wonderful projects and only 24 hours in a day.  Guess we will all just have to keep trying to squeeze more time out of each day ;)

I spent majority of last week teaching and getting ready to teach.  It was so much fun and I can't wait to get emails from class members with their finishes. Once the classes were done it was time to crank out a few of my own WIP.  First on the list, Starburst.  Wouldn't want the hostess to get behind :)  I have some more work on this to be ready for next weeks post :)  Good thing I still have 4 days!


Second on the list is my Honey Honey quilt.  I just have to sew these pinned blocks and then add some sashing and then I will be ready to start sewing the blocks into a top.  I really am hoping to get this one done by the weekend :)  Here's hoping ;)

And of course, there are  a whole lot of projects just waiting for these 2 to make their way to the finish stage so that I can bump them into the Piecing Stage :)

Designing Stage
  • Circle Meets Square Quilt 
  • Pillow Cases and Table Topper for Master Bedroom
  • Pillow Case for Kristian's Bed
  • Read with Me
  • Ring Around
  • Boxed In and Out
  • DD 
  • SD
  • KS
Piecing Stage
  • Jessi and Me Quilt 
  • Block of the Month - Lucky Stars
  • Scrunchy Strips - For Kami
  • Starburst Quilt-A-Long 
  • Hugs Before Kisses
Quilting Stage
  • Solids Quilt for Free Motion
Completed Stage
  • Jan Bee Block
  • Class Samples
    • I had to add something here, otherwise I will wonder what I did all January ;)


Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. That is quite the list Melissa! How do you get all that stuff done with a bunch of little ones is beyond me! You are my hero! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes, those lists do become rather necessary, mine is currently on a whiteboard, which makes it satisfying to rub things out, right up until things get added back into the spaces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it great to make lists!!!??? Even better, isn't it wonderful to cross things off lists!? You are one busy gal and we get to ooh and ahh when we see your completed projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your different stages. I may have to make a little (or not so little) list like that of my own :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't live my life without my lists...my regular family To Do list and my quilty To Make list. My sisters call me the List Queen but I always get a lot more accomplished than they do.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I just love hearing from you!!
Have a Happy Quilting Day :)

Melissa