Monday, March 4, 2013

Starburst Parade and Grand Prize Winners!!

We have reached the Finale of the Starburst Quilt-A-Long and  WOW!!!  This has been such a fantastic quilt-a-long and I am just so excited about all of the amazing finishes.  I have to say, I squealed last night when the 50th link was emailed to me.  And then they just kept coming :)   I am just blown away, you guys are the greatest!!   And to read your wonderful stories of trying new techniques, learning little tidbits, having this be your first quilt-a-long, or even having this be your first ever quilt, I can't tell you how much that makes me smile!!



So . . .  how about some finishes.  Let's get to them!!    To see all of the completed quilt tops you can see the links at the bottom of this post or check them out in the Happy Quilt-A-Long Flickr Group.  And seriously, check them out, they are amazing!!

Today, the Starburst Parade is of those quilt tops that were also quilted and bound.  No work in progress for these ladies, their quilts are ready to be loved!!  And they are from all over the world!!  So fun :)





Aren't they just stunning!!   Be sure to click on each and read about these wonderful finishes :)     Enjoy your beautiful Starburst quilts ladies, and thank you so much for sharing them with all of us!!  

And now to finish off . . .  we need to pick some winners!!!  

A huge Thank You goes out to Julie at The Intrepid Thread for sponsoring our Grand Prize Giveaway's!!!  All those that have linked up their quilt top all eligible for the grand prize!!  There will be three grand prize winners and each will receive . . . 


A $75.00 Gift Certificate that you can spend as you like!!



I know I would love to win an Intrepid Thread Shopping Spree I am sure you all feel the same.

So, lets get to it!!   Drumroll Please . . . . . . .

******The First Grand Prize Winner is . . .


     

******The Second Grand Prize Winner is . . .


  


******And the Third and Final Grand Prize Winner is . . . .


  

Congrats Ladies!!!  Enjoy your shopping spree!!

Thank you to all of you who participated in the Starburst Quilt-A-Long!!!  I can't begin to explain how much I love having so many wonderful friends quilt-a-long with me!!  I had a wonderful time hosting and  I hope you had a wonderful time quilting-along!!!

Now to start thinking up a new Quilt-A-Long :)  Until next time . . . Happy Quilting!!!


Pin It!

21 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous finishes! Congrats to the winners and a huge THANK YOU to you Melissa! This was the most fun quilt along I've had the pleasure of participating in. I am already looking forward to your next one! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many stunning quilts, I feel like making another one to try some different ideas out! Thanks Melissa for the great pattern and QAL and congrats to the winners - happy shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners and thanks you so much.It was great make the top.Thanks for your fabulous tutorials and looking forward for a new one,but first I have to quilting my top!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great parade. They are all wonderful. I can't wait to make one

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the incredible pattern and the wonderful quilt along. I can't wait to finish the quilting on mine and then start a bigger one in a different color. Am I addicted to this block or what?????

    I loved the parade. Congratulations to all of the quilters who finished theirs. They look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! What an awesome parade! They are all so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely lovely parade! Congratulations to all the winners and thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic parade! Beautiful quilts! Congratulations to the winners!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fab collection of completed quilts! It was fun to take part, thanks for a great pattern and running the QAL. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! They all look so great! I'm still working on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful quilt show! Congrats to the winners and to everyone who participated. The quilts are all so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So much fun to go through all the quilts and see all the different fabric combos! This was a lot of fun and I am so excited to know how to make flying geese the "brilliant way" :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful finishes and thank you again Melissa.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow lots of great finishes. Congrats to all the winners. Thank you for hosting this QAL cant wait for the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really planned to get mine finished today. Dream on. 6 hours in I've got 2 of the stars done. Surely I'll be able to finish it this week, I hope. Love all those in the parade. They are really beautiful. Loved the quilt a long. It was great.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful quilts and congrats to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats to the winners - loved seeing all the finished quilts too! Mine is still just a quilt top....don't have the bucks to get it quilted yet...loved doing the quilt-along and can't wait for the next one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh they all are so great. I didn't have the time lately to join in but I hope later this year I will be able to go back and make my own version.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I just love hearing from you!!
Have a Happy Quilting Day :)

Melissa